Django file form
Django-file-form helps you to write forms with a pretty ajax upload.
- You can easily add an ajax file-upload to a form.
- The ajax upload works the same as an html upload.
- This means that you don't have to change your code to support ajax upload.
- Supports single and multiple file upload.
- Supports edition of uploaded files.
- Supports upload directly to AWS S3 compatible storages.
- Supports frontend events for the addition and removal of files.
- Supports addition of arbitrary file meta data and related widgets.
The project is hosted on github.
Works with Django 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2. Also with Python 3.6 - 3.10
- Django-file-form 2.2 supports Django 2.0 and 2.2
- Django-file-form 0.5.0 supports Django 1.11 and Python 2.
Version 2.0 has changed: see 'Upgrade from version 1.0' below, if you're upgrading from version 1.0 (or lower).